36 WATTLE ROAD
BROOKVALE NSW 2100
Telephone: 02 9905 0487
Fax: 02 9938 6050
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 2pm
Sunday 9am - 12pm
Closed Public Holiday
Located along Sydney's Northern Beaches, Brookvale Self Storage offers you a range of versatile, secure and low cost solutions to your self storage requirements.
Over 200 self storage units are available in various sizes for a minimum of a month to as long as you require. Sizes range from 1.2sqm cupboard size to 17sqm garage size.
As the sole key holder you have full access to your self storage unit at any time during the designated access hours.
STORAGE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Brookvale Self Storage prides itself in opening for your convenience!
We believe your unit is like your very own garage:
- You decide how much space you need
- You decide what goes in
- You decide where everything goes
- You keep the key to the lock
- You may come and go as you please
- You have full access during operating hours
1. Make a list of what you intend to store. This will aid you in deciding what you require in the way of storage supplies.
2. Label and number your boxes clearly.
3. Allow large or heavy items to form the base of the storage with the light things on top.
4. Fill your boxes up to prevent them being crushed. Pack them out with filler or bubble wrap.
5. Cover all furniture with dust sheets and wrap table legs to avoid scratches.
6. Use strong cardboard or plastic boxes for storing your smaller items. Use bubble wrap or filler to fill empty spaces.
7. Wrap fragile items in protective packaging such as bubble wrap before placing them in sturdy cardboard boxes.
8. Make sure fridges or freezers are defrosted and dry before storage. Leave door ajar where possible.
9. Drain all water from washing machines before storing.
10. Drain, clean and dry all garden equipment before storing.
11. Leave at the front of the unit, things that you may require frequently.